Over the time there has been many difference ways of where and how to dig a hole for St Joseph.
To understand why you bury a statue of St. Joseph please read more in our section "History of Saint Joseph"
Below on this page you can read some of the most commonly used methods on how to bury statues of Saint Joseph in order to Sell your House faster. You can also read more about St Joseph statues on our index page
You can read more about this tradition and different ways people tend to it in the articles section. Also read testimonials from people who have already bought, buried and sold their house with Faith and St Joseph.
We recommend this great article about how and why you should bury a Saint Joseph statue – How to Bury St Joseph
• Bury the statue upsidedown, facing the house.
• Pray to Saint Joseph when you are burying him and keep praying until the house is sold.
• But the most important part is to have faith all the time, in yourself, in your Sale and in Saint Joseph.
• After your house is sold take him with you to your new home and put him in a place of honor.
• If you live in a condo, bury the statue of St Joseph in a pot.
The st joseph statue is a blessing, this is the second time he sold my home. Im just happy so wanted to let you know. Thanks Ray in Missouri
The Saint joseph statue looked really good. Thank you, this was exaclty what I expected and I am a satisfied customer. Have a Great day John G
Hi! Honestly I wasnt sure this would work but since it was such a small cost compare to what we wanted for our house I thought to myself "Chris, why dont we give it a try.." I bought a statue from your… Read more.
One week after burying St. Joseph and imploring his help, I had an offer on my house that was five thousand dollars more than the asking price. Thank you St. Joseph for answering prayers. Violetta… Read more.